[google28b52e0868d1e307.html]

Search This Blog

Friday 31 March 2017

LEICESTER@THECROSS FRIDAY APRIL 14TH 2017

But false prophets also arose among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Master who bought them, bringing upon themselves swift destruction. (2 Peter 2:1).

John McGinley: "As we approach Good Friday and Easter I sense God reminding me of the cost he paid in order to remove the dividing wall of our sin and make a way for us to come back to him- Jesus’ willingness to leave heaven and take on our humanity.  The fact that he continually chose to agree with the Father’s will and to walk towards the cross when he could have avoided it at any time. The pain of the cross which culminated in the Father and the Son being spiritually separated for the first time and Jesus anguished cry ‘why have you forsaken me’ , and then the pouring out of the Holy Spirit to live within me so I can know God and he will never leave me.  It provokes so many responses in me- wonder and praise at this underserved amazing grace, a desire to live for God’s glory, and a sadness at the poverty of my response and my sin." 
http://us3.campaign-archive2.com/?u=75a2283271baa87ec1f9bd922&id=261ea2bb62

I can find nothing above that I would disagree with, and yet Holy Trinity Church in Leicester are an ecumenical Anglican Church promoting Mike Breen's spiritually lethal 3DM "mission shaped" model. 3DM aka 3dmovements now appears to have morphed into Missional Communities UK...  this organisation is currently promoting 3DM ideas and material. North Heights Lutheran Church in Minnesota is a glaring example of a church quite literally torn apart by 3DM.

Holy Trinity are using the prayer tools they have received from the infamous Bethel Church in California and their SOZO ministry.

The New Wine Training Centre in Leicester operates from Holy Trinity. New Wine is a group of churches operating within the United Kingdom. It was established in 1989 as a Christian festival run by Anglicans David Pytches and Barry Kissell. These men claimed to be inspired by false prophet/teacher John Wimber, founder of the Vineyard Movement.

It is what John McGinley does not say about his beliefs and practices that merits the attention of true followers of Jesus Christ.

Please see the links at the bottom of this post.

The Bible is unequivocal: JESUS CHRIST IS THE ONLY WAY TO THE FATHER:

1“Let not your hearts be troubled. Believe in God; believe also in me. 2In my Father’s house are many rooms. If it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you? 3And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and will take you to myself, that where I am you may be also. 4And you know the way to where I am going.” 5Thomas said to him, “Lord, we do not know where you are going. How can we know the way?” 6Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. 7If you had known me, you would have known my Father also. From now on you do know him and have seen him.” 8Philip said to him, “Lord, show us the Father, and it is enough for us.” 9Jesus said to him, “Have I been with you so long, and you still do not know me, Philip? Whoever has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’? 10Do you not believe that I am in the Father and the Father is in me? The words that I say to you I do not speak on my own authority, but the Father who dwells in me does his works. 11Believe me that I am in the Father and the Father is in me, or else believe on account of the works themselves. (John 14:1-11).

“Truly, truly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door but climbs in by another way, that man is a thief and a robber. 2But he who enters by the door is the shepherd of the sheep. 3To him the gatekeeper opens. The sheep hear his voice, and he calls his own sheep by name and leads them out. 4When he has brought out all his own, he goes before them, and the sheep follow him, for they know his voice. 5A stranger they will not follow, but they will flee from him, for they do not know the voice of strangers.” 6This figure of speech Jesus used with them, but they did not understand what he was saying to them. 7So Jesus again said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep. 8All who came before me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not listen to them. 9I am the door. If anyone enters by me, he will be saved and will go in and out and find pasture. 10The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have life and have it abundantly. 11I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep. 12He who is a hired hand and not a shepherd, who does not own the sheep, sees the wolf coming and leaves the sheep and flees, and the wolf snatches them and scatters them. 13He flees because he is a hired hand and cares nothing for the sheep. 14I am the good shepherd. I know my own and my own know me, 15just as the Father knows me and I know the Father; and I lay down my life for the sheep. 16And I have other sheep that are not of this fold. I must bring them also, and they will listen to my voice. So there will be one flock, one shepherd. 17For this reason the Father loves me, because I lay down my life that I may take it up again. 18No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down, and I have authority to take it up again. This charge I have received from my Father.” 19There was again a division among the Jews because of these words. 20Many of them said, “He has a demon, and is insane; why listen to him?” 21Others said, “These are not the words of one who is oppressed by a demon. Can a demon open the eyes of the blind?” I and the Father Are One 22At that time the Feast of Dedication took place at Jerusalem. It was winter, 23and Jesus was walking in the temple, in the colonnade of Solomon. 24So the Jews gathered around him and said to him, “How long will you keep us in suspense? If you are the Christ, tell us plainly.” 25Jesus answered them, “I told you, and you do not believe. The works that I do in my Father’s name bear witness about me, 26but you do not believe because you are not among my sheep. 27My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me. 28I give them eternal life, and they will never perish, and no one will snatch them out of my hand. 29My Father, who has given them to me,a is greater than all, and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father’s hand. 30I and the Father are one.” 31The Jews picked up stones again to stone him. 32Jesus answered them, “I have shown you many good works from the Father; for which of them are you going to stone me?” 33The Jews answered him, “It is not for a good work that we are going to stone you but for blasphemy, because you, being a man, make yourself God.” 34Jesus answered them, “Is it not written in your Law, ‘I said, you are gods’? 35If he called them gods to whom the word of God came—and Scripture cannot be broken— 36do you say of him whom the Father consecrated and sent into the world, ‘You are blaspheming,’ because I said, ‘I am the Son of God’? 37If I am not doing the works of my Father, then do not believe me; 38but if I do them, even though you do not believe me, believe the works, that you may know and understand that the Father is in me and I am in the Father.” 39Again they sought to arrest him, but he escaped from their hands. 40He went away again across the Jordan to the place where John had been baptizing at first, and there he remained. 41And many came to him. And they said, “John did no sign, but everything that John said about this man was true.” 42And many believed in him there. (John 10:1-42)

John 1:4
In Him was life, and that life was the light of men.

John 1:14

The Word became flesh and made His dwelling among us. We have seen His glory, the glory of the one and only Son from the Father, full of grace and truth.

John 1:17

For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ.

John 11:25

Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me will live, even though he dies.

Romans 5:2

....through whom we have access by faith into this grace in which we stand; and we rejoice in the hope of the glory of God.

Ephesians 2:18

For through Him we both have access to the Father by one Spirit.

Hebrews 9:8

By this arrangement the Holy Spirit was showing that the way into the Most Holy Place had not yet been disclosed as long as the first tabernacle was still standing.

Hebrews 10:20

.....by the new and living way opened for us through the curtain of His body,

UPDATE: 3DM aka 3dmovements aka Missional Communities UK has currently morphed yet again into 5Q with Alan Hirsch, Cairn Network. Kairos network.

LINKS:

North Heights Lutheran Church Removes 3DM
http://www.nhlc.org/filerequest/36785

Mindy Bak North Heights Lutheran Church ArdenHhills MN: The Toxic Aftermath of Mike Breen 3DM
https://bewareofthewolves.blogspot.co.uk/2015/12/mindy-bak-north-heights-lutheran-church.html

Mike Breen and Building a Discipling Culture: A Dissent
http://www.schooleyfiles.com/2013/11/mike-breen-and-building-discipling.html

Mike Breen: 3DM Lifeshapes and Monasticism are Doctrines of Demons
https://bewareofthewolves.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/mike-breen-3dm-lifeshapes-and.html

A Warning: The Pitfalls of 3DM and Mike Breen by Jeff Dyrud
https://bewareofthewolves.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/a-warning-of-pitfalls-of-3dm-and-mike.html


3DM Warning Part TWO
http://bobhighlands.faith/2016/02/14/3dm-warning-part-two/

Bill Johnson's SOZO Poison: Occult Practices at Holy Trinity Church in Leicester.

New Wine Deception: Holy Trinity Church Leicester and Leicester City Vineyard Church

No comments:

Post a Comment