[google28b52e0868d1e307.html]

Search This Blog

Friday 7 November 2014

GOD’S PLAN OF SALVATION THROUGH JESUS CHRIST

Dear Reader

Your eternal destiny depends upon your decision to repent, to turn to Jesus Christ in faith and follow Him. It is not a question of how good you are, whether you are “religious” or whether you attend a church, but whether you receive salvation through faith in Jesus Christ.

(To REPENT is to change one’s mind and to think differently)

Jesus Christ made an extraordinary claim: He claimed to be the ONLY way to the Father:

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.” (John 14/6)

I am the gate; whoever enters through me will be saved. (John 10/9)

We know also that the Son of God has come and has given us understanding, so that we may know him who is true. And we are in him who is true by being in his Son Jesus Christ. He is the true God and eternal life. (1 John 5/20)

All who came before me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not listen to them. (John 10/8)

Below are some scriptures which explain something about salvation through faith in Jesus Christ.

YOU MUST BE BORN AGAIN

Now there was a man of the Pharisees named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews. This man came to Jesus by night and said to him, “Rabbi, we know that you are a teacher come from God, for no one can do these signs that you do unless God is with him.” Jesus answered him, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born again he cannot see the kingdom of God.” Nicodemus said to him, “How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter a second time into his mother’s womb and be born?” Jesus answered, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God. That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. Do not marvel that I said to you, ‘You must be born again.’” (John 3/1-7)

ALL HAVE SINNED AND FALL SHORT OF THE GLORY OF GOD (Romans 3/23)

(SIN is to miss the mark, to fail).

……as it is written: “None is righteous, no, not one; (Romans 3/10)

If we say we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. (1 John 1/8)

The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately sick; who can understand it? (Jeremiah 17/9)

For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord. (Romans 6/23)

…. it is appointed for man to die once, and after that comes judgement, (Hebrews 9/27).

For our sake he made him to be sin who knew no sin, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God. (2 Corinthians 5/21).

Indeed, under the law almost everything is purified with blood, and without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness of sins. (Hebrews 9:22).

For the life of the flesh is in the blood, and I have given it for you on the altar to make atonement for your souls, for it is the blood that makes atonement by the life. (Leviticus 17/11)

(ATONEMENT means to cover over, pacify, make propitiation).

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. (John 3/16)

…..but God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. (Romans 5/8)

Jesus Christ died in our place when He was crucified on the cross. We deserved to be the ones placed on that cross to die because we are the ones who live sinful lives. But Christ took the punishment on Himself in our place—He substituted Himself for us and took what we rightly deserved.

He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, that we might die to sin and live to righteousness. (1 Peter 2/24)

The times of ignorance God overlooked, but now he commands all people everywhere to repent, (Acts 17/30).

And the jailer called for lights and rushed in, and trembling with fear he fell down before Paul and Silas. Then he brought them out and said, “Sirs, what must I do to be saved?” And they said, “Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved, (Acts 16/30-31)

Simply repent and believe on Jesus Christ as the one who bore your sin, died in your place, was buried, and whom God resurrected.

But to all who did receive him, who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God, (John 1/12).

For “everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.” (Romans 10:13).

Unless you repent and believe on Jesus Christ who died in your place, you will spend eternity in Hell. If you believe on Him as your crucified, buried and risen Saviour, you be forgiven all of your sins and you will receive His gift of eternal life.

For what does it profit a man to gain the whole world and forfeit his soul? (Mark 8:36).

Unbelievers will not inherit the Kingdom of heaven:

"But cowards, unbelievers, the corrupt, murderers, the immoral, those who practice witchcraft, idol worshippers, and all liars--their fate is in the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death." (Revelation 21/8)

THE BIBLE IS GOD’S WORD – GOD CANNOT LIE:


God is not man, that he should lie, or a son of man, that he should change his mind. Has he said, and will he not do it? Or has he spoken, and will he not fulfil it? (Numbers 23/19)

God did this so that, by two unchangeable things in which it is impossible for God to lie, we who have fled to take hold of the hope set before us may be greatly encouraged. (Hebrews 6/18)

If the above verses of scripture have impacted you and you want to find out more about salvation through Jesus Christ then please do get in touch via the contact form on this blog.

A WORD OF WARNING

Many so called “Christian” churches today are false churches; they do not teach the true Gospel of Jesus Christ or follow Him. They have all the outward appearance of godliness and they may seem to be successful, but in fact they are mere stooges of Satan (Matthew 23/27). To become involved with any of these false churches would be catastrophic.

“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’ (Matthew 7/21-23)



http://bewareofthewolves.blogspot.co.uk/2016/09/a-new-outreach-connecting-outside-camp.html

7 comments:

  1. Very good message. I read some more of your writings, and what you wrote there I think was very good. I do believe that to call a person a false teacher on just the point of the rapture is a broad brush though. It implies that they are unsaved, and this may lead people who are unsaved and need good teaching on other things away from them. As an example do you want to drive Jews away from Dr. Fruchtenbaum's ministry who could come to Christ there by calling him a false teacher? Now the Holy Spirit brings us to Christ, but that does not mean we should hinder this by using the word false teacher if the men or women are brothers and sisters. Calling a person wrong on a point is not the same as calling them a false teacher. And I am not being wishy washy. But if Christian scholars of the past who were men of God could debate topics in Christ then so can we. You can still call the pre-trib rapture dangerous doctrine if you like and be in Christ. But to call men who are believers then false teachers like Dr. Fruchtenbaum because of a debate on the timing of the rapture; this is wrong. In other words it is not being strong when you wrong a person's otherwise Christian character because you don't like a position. It is what politicians of this world do. Don't worry, you can still bomb a target to oblivion on subject matter and still do it as a Christian. Call the Benny Hinn's false teachers; this is good. They are. But Dr. Fruchtenbaum? That is wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeffrey I have never called Arnold Fruchtenbaum a false teacher... I have pointed out what I believe to be an error in one of my other posts, but that is all. Only God knows the heart, I am not the judge of his salvation. Perhaps you have been mislead because my blog is called 'Wolves in Sheep's Clothing'... I do not believe everyone I write about is a wolf in the Benny Hinn sense at all. Nevertheless I do hope that those who teach the pre-trib position will not regret it when they have to give an account! Hebrews 13:17. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In general I don’t like to speak on someone’s ministry, but sometimes I need to raise an issue to bring awareness that’s all, the bible says in Matthew 7:12 “So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.”

    I have been trained very well with St Ignatius of Loyola daily exercise, one of my best gifts I have is discernment which allowed me to even “know” about people before they speak with me. However I felt today I needed to warn you about this person [Jonathan David] http://www.jonathan-david.org and it is up to you to take my word of leave it.

    I have confirmed my suspicion from others who felt the same thing. When I “knew” about this guy I lifted him in my prayers, the Lord spoken to me very clearly and the word “GURU” was so strong in my ears. This is why I stayed away from a few Australian leaders who consider themselves the sons of this “Guru” I urge you please to discern and to pray deeply before you involve with this guy or even partner with him.

    One of the problems we have with leaders is the lack of discernment. I hope I am wrong but when 2 or 3 confirm your message I don’t think we are wrong, especially those who confirmed they have amazing prophetic gifts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Matthew 7:12 Therefore whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets. KJV.

      Delete
  4. Thank you for this warning about Jonathan David. I am already aware of this man and his "ministry". I entirely agree. In my view he is a cult leader, a false teacher/prophet.. I have a few comments about him on my Revelation TV posts.
    BTW Ignatius of Loyola started the Jesuits.. be careful!
    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As a child and a lost man I had been involved in pentecostal "churches". Mr. Prince had me for a bit, the Lord has shown me that it is wrong. I was greatful to come across this article, it was affirmation. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Alexander. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete